Musicora 2017: the ony event dedicated to music and instruments
The only French meeting place for all audiences, professionals and amateurs of classical and jazz music, Musicora is also a network for exchanges and meetings for players of the music industry.
Why being exhibitor at Musicora?
Three days of events, concerts, showcases and conferences dedicated to classical and jazz music, all in the same place: the Grande Halle de la Villette.
- An eagerly awaited meeting place for all professionals of classical and jazz music
- A well-established fair recognized by all professionals (12 000 visitors expected, 200 exhibitors)
- A great event that will occur every year
- A fair for all audiences, professionals and amateurs
- 6 000 m2 of exhibitions in a cultural and musical venue
- Strengthened communication tools (advertisment, partnerships with newspaper companies)
Discover the brochure of the 2017 edition of Musicora (in french), as well as the prices of the different booths :
Who are the 2017 exhibitors?
Jérémie Degorce - Sales Manager
Phone: +33 1 81 89 25 01