THE PASS PRO: A PRIVILEGED ACCESS TO MUSICORA
Musicora offers to all professionals of classical and jazz music a privileged access to the fair during the three days of the event.
You'd like to visit the fair under the best conditions possible? To attend concerts in privileged conditions? To take part in conferences dealing with issues and stakes of the music industry, reserved for professionals only? To enjoy a comfortable and quiet lounge for meetings with exhibitors and companies, international artists' agents, festival directors, venues directors, public assistants for culture or journalists? The Pass Pro will allow you to enjoy all the advantages offered by the fair during 3 days.
The Pass Pro and its advantages:
- A welcome desk reserved for PassPro holders during the three days.
- Access to a workspace and a comfortable area to relax and eat, reserved for Pass Pro holders.
- Access to New Deal (speedmeetings and projects presentations).
- Access to professionnal conferences and meetings dedicated to issues related to your business sector.
- Participation to networking sessions.
- Access to contact details of all participants on Musicora's website.
How do I get a Pass Pro?
Please come and collect your pass at Musicora's reception, Pass Pro desk, upon presentation of a proof of identity.
Jérémie Degorce – Phone: 01 81 89 25 00 / 06 69 65 94 36 – email@example.com